Our office hasn’t gotten to celebrate in a while so we decided to do a Halloween potluck. I made some tortilla roll-ups that I tried to stack to look like a spine. However, the stacking didn’t work so well. I found the recipe on Taste of Home. The recipe calls for tortillas, ham, salami, garlic-herb cheese spread, baby spinach, provolone cheese, green peppers, and sweet red peppers. I used whole wheat tortillas and low fat garlic cheese spread. I also used some green chilis I still had instead of the green and red peppers. The rollups turned out delicious if a little unstackable.
One of the other coworkers made chili (or as she calls it "chili beans"). Another brought Frito's, cheese, and onions to make Frito pie with the chili. We also had a fruit tray, veggie tray, deviled eggs, larger tortilla rollups, and red velvet cupcakes. We had lots of tasty dishes. It makes for a well-earned afternoon slump.
No comments:
Post a Comment