Amore Gelato website
535 16th Street #120
Denver, CO 80202
303.825.0609
After the Da Vinci inventions exhibit, my parents and I went across the street to a gelato shop that caught our eye. It was called Amore Gelato and had Italian style gelato and sorbetto. The sorbetto is dairy-free so we stuck to that to share with my mom.
My dad got the Forest Berry gelato that had lots of red berries in it. It was light and fresh and perfect for a Spring day at the mall. I got the Red Orange gelato which was made of blood orange. It tasted really good to me but I also thought it tasted like orange tic-tacs.
We got to eat at the outside tables. There was a rush of people when we arrived but after we got our sorbetto, it cleared out. The staff was a bit flustered with the crush of people but they managed to get us through smooth enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment