Friday, July 27, 2012

Fat Frog Cafe

2530 West Main Street, Littleton, CO 80120
(303) 794-8507


My family and I joined with family friends Peggy and her daughter Maura for lunch on a Friday.  It was a wonderful break from work.  We decided to eat at the Fat Frog Café on Main Street in Littleton.  This restaurant has been revamped from its previous bar reputation.  It’s now a pleasant place that serves sandwiches, salads and crêpes. 

I had the Main Street Breakfast Crêpe.  It’s a loaded crêpe that comes with scrambled eggs, ham, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.  All crêpes are served with pesto and red pepper sauces decorating the plate.  The breakfast ones are served with potatoes and fruit.  The fruit of the day was honeydew melon.  My dish was delicious and quite filling.  The crêpes are quite expensive (around $8 or $9) but they’re a lot bigger than some that I’ve seen.  The other downside is that they take quite a while to make.  Whenever I’ve gone on my lunch break, I usually have to warn them that I only have an hour so that they can get my order in.  The orders took especially long with a table of six of us.  It meant that I didn’t have time to order a dessert crêpe.  Thankfully I was quite full!

Despite the cons, I find the Fat Frog to be a delicious and fun place to have lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment